Join our team
What do we offer?
- Joining an innovative company within a continuously growing sector.
- Integration in a highly qualified team of professionals, with an innovative and dynamic working environment.
- Specialized training and continuous professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible working hours.
If you want to be part of Marsi Bionics team send your Resume and motivation letter to:
We currently have the following vacancies:
Job: Internship for Electromechanical Assembly
Availability: 15 August 2020
Duration: 12 months, with possibility of permanence
Location: Rivas-Vaciamadrid (Madrid)
Characteristics of the candidates:
1- Age: Under 30 years old by 15 August 2020
2- Be registered in the Community of Madrid on August 15, 2020
3- Be registered in the Youth Guarantee System of the Community of Madrid
1- Minimum studies: Vocational training in areas related to electronics and mechanics
2-Competences: Orderly, rigorous, proactive and skilful person.
- Ability in the assembly of mechanical and electronic components.
- Ability to perform SMD soldering with tin and PCBs.
- Ability to interpret designs, schematics and layouts of electronic circuits.
- Ability to interpret production drawings.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and/or medical device sector.
- Knowledge of QC to perform verification and control inspections.
- Knowledge of warehouse and logistics.
The candidate must have a technical engineering degree or higher in areas related to electronics.
Salary: 28,000-32,000 according to qualification.
A professional with the following characteristics is required:
1-Minimum studies: Technical engineering degree or higher in areas related to electronics.
2-Minimum experience: More than 1 year
3-Competencies: Orderly, rigorous, proactive and skilled person.
- Experience with Altium Designer.
- Ability to create designs, schematics and layouts of electronic circuits with microcontrollers, on-board processors and communication buses.
- Creation of associated documentation including requirements, specifications, test plans and reports
- Development of embedded microcontroller firmware
- Ability to tune digital circuits, evaluate and test manufactured circuit boards.
- Knowledge of electromagnetic compatibility and medical equipment standards.
- Previous experience of at least 1 year, having worked in regulated sectors: medical, pharmaceutical, aerospace, defense.
- Knowledge of motion control systems: motors, power amplifiers, controllers and digital control algorithms.
- Knowledge of communication interfaces with digital sensors.
- Debugging and integration of electronic cards in electromechanical systems.
We are looking for an organized, flexible Clinical Research Associate to join our clinical team at Marsi Bionics. Marsi Bionics is a science and engineering company set to build a leading business in the fast-growing medical exoskeleton market. Currently we have ATLAS2030 paediatric exoskeleton and Marsi Active Knee device developed.
The Clinical Research Associate will help develop and outline trial protocols, establish trial sites, train site staff, and manage Investigational Product (IP) and trial materials. The Clinical Research Associate will manage multiple aspects of subjects’ welfare. You will conduct regular site visits, generate and distribute internal and external newsletters, prepare final reports and liaise with interested parties regarding all trial aspects. You will play a leading role in generating and overseeing documentation and records.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to recognize logistical problems, and initiate appropriate solutions. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask and be able to collaborate with various role players.
Clinical Research Associate Responsibilities:
- Creating and writing trial protocols, and presenting these to steering committee.
- Identifying, evaluating and establishing trial sites, and closing sites down on completion of trial.
- Training site staff on therapeutic areas, protocol requirements, proper source documentation and case report form completion.
- Liaise with ethics committee regarding rights, safety and well-being of trial subjects.
- Ordering, tracking, and managing IP and trial materials.
- Overseeing and documenting IP dispensing, inventory and reconciliation.
- Protecting subjects’ confidentiality, updating their information, and verifying IP has been dispensed and administered according to protocol.
- Conducting regular site visits, coordinating project meetings and writing visit reports.
- Implementing action plans for sites not meeting expectations.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities.
- Ensuring compliance with SOPs and local regulations, and ICH and GCP guidelines.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed.
Clinical Research Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Science or a related field.
- 1+ years experience as a Clinical Research Associate.
- Good knowledge of good clinical practice
- Knowledge of the Medical Device industry, terminology and practices.
- Knowledge of CE (or FDA) regulations and their practical implementation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload effectively.
- Available to travel extensively and on short notice, and ability to manage travel schedules, such as flight schedules.
- Valid driver’s license, proficient driving skills, own reliable transport and up-to-date car insurance.