Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Additional and detailed information on the use of your personal data
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: _MARSI BIONICS S.L
Mailing address: Marie Curie 19, 1-6, 28521 Rivas-Vaciamadrid
Phone: +34 91490 0090
Security Manager or Delegate of Data Protection, when applicable: _MARSI BIONICS S.L
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We treat the personal data you provide us with the following purposes:
Fulfil the duty of information and obtain the consents required by the new European regulations for the protection of personal data.
The management of the relationship with the client, the generation of budgets or commercial proposals, and in case of becoming clients, effecting the contractual relationship on products or services and the corresponding invoicing and collection thereof. The provision of data for this purpose is mandatory, otherwise preventing the fulfilment of the contract.
The sending of commercial communications of our products or services, unless you express your will against it by any means. In any case, the authorization to treat your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only result in the fact that you would not receive commercial offers of our products or services.
What data do we deal with?
Within the framework of the provision of services offered by the entity and conditioned on the purposes agreed by you, our entity will only treat the data strictly necessary for the proper management of the contractual relationship and / or provision of services and will be exclusively what you have given us.
How long will we process your data?
The personal data that you provide will be kept while the contractual / mercantile relationship in force is maintained, or for a period of four years from the last business relationship, following the regulations for tax purposes.
However, our entity will continue to keep your information for the sending of commercial communications that we consider to be of your interest, as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party.
You can always exercise the rights recognized by the current regulations by contacting through the way that is most comfortable.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the service contract necessary for the conduct of the transaction or this legitimation is granted by your express consent as your own and principal interested.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be communicated to any third party, except legal obligations in force. In any case that this possibility changes, you will be duly informed requesting your consent for said assignment. We inform you that there will be no international transfers either.
The User is informed that, for the correct provision of the services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different providers of services contracted by our entity (in charge of processing) could have access to the necessary personal information to perform its functions.
Our entity, in its commitment to the privacy and protection of data of the User, will choose only service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantee the protection of the User’s rights.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them or not. In this regard, you have the right to request:
· Access. – The interested party will have the right to obtain from the controller the confirmation of whether or not the data concerning him or her are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
· Rectification. – The interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concerns him or to complete those that were incomplete.
· Deletion. – The interested party will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data, in any case the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
· Limitation of your treatment. – The interested party will have the right to request the limitation regarding the processing of their personal data.
· Opposition to treatment. – In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, imperious reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
· Right to the portability of your data. – That is, you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have, that you have provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights, by contacting the person in charge. For this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Likewise, we inform you that, if you believe it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on the prior consent to its withdrawal. If you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.